ficcentral

Fic Central

Reading, writing, blogging, & design junkie.

Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)

Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2) - Colleen Hoover What can I say about Losing Hope? You know most of the time you go along reading books that you think you really like. You rate them with 4 or 5 stars in your Goodreads account and feel satisfied at the end.... and then you hit a book that makes you cry, smile, and give you goosebumps. You sit still at the end thinking, “This is how books are supposed to make me feel.” Yea, you know that feeling? That is Losing Hope. As a matter of fact, that was Hopeless, too. I loved Hopeless! This is Holders POV of Hopeless, however, it’s not a rehashed male version of it. She didn't copy and paste and write in Holders name instead of Sky’s name in this book. Its all new information that helps us understand Sky and Holders relationship, and also the relationship he had with his sister. All very important stuff that only helped make Hope/Sky and Holder the rich characters that they are.

I cannot stress enough that it is NOT a retelling of Hopeless. If you loved Hopeless, you will love Losing Hope. I am sitting at work finishing this book and have goosebumps and am holding back tears. Sad tears for what Sky, Holder, and Les had to go through to find their happy ending and happy tears because they find their happiness in the end.