ficcentral

Fic Central

Reading, writing, blogging, & design junkie.

Killing Sarai (Killing Sarai, #1)

Killing Sarai (Killing Sarai, #1) - J.A. Redmerski Have you ever been so into a story that it feels like its your life? You're so lost in every word that your real life is not real anymore? That's this book! I WAS LOST IN IT! I was so lost in it that I forgot to take notes for www.FicCentral.com as to why you should read it. I could not put it down, so I am going to wing this review! LOL!

Besides the story that was amazing, the writing was perfect! The author did not go on and on with details of clothes and unnecessary crap. I hate that. It's a huge pet peeve of mine. She gave us details that were important to the story and sprinkled it with action and an underlying building of romance. All the makings of a great book!

The writing is so great that you don't miss the lack of actual sex (don't worry, it does happen eventually), because the build up and sexual tension is perfect. Then the sex is no eye-rolling sweet scene but stays true to the characters in every movement!

Read this book and come back and let me know what you think. The summary may sound like other books you have read, but it is not. I read a lot of books, and this one ranks right up there, with its original plot line and love for the characters! I actually miss Victor and Sarai! I need book 2!!