ficcentral

Fic Central

Reading, writing, blogging, & design junkie.

{Review} Wait for Me by Elisabeth Naughton

Wait for Me - Elisabeth Naughton

4.5 stars!
Wow! This book! You must read it! I loved it from the very first chapter to the very perfect end! Its not your typical love story. This book is action and love mixed with a great background and build up. I have flounced at least 5 books before finding this one and boy was I glad! The author wrote well rounded characters and a believable story line. I had goosebumps several times during this story and wasn't disappointed once!

One thing I love about this book is Ryan. Ryan is the main male character. Of course he is hot and buff and rich...however, the author doesn't have him say cheese lines and drag in every hot woman for him to bed. No, he uses one women to fill his time since he lost Annie. But Annie never left his heart and when "Kate" shows up, he is not shy about letting his feelings known. How do you get from Annie to Kate? Hmmm, good question! You see, Annie is Kate and Kate is Annie and Ryan loves her forever! Intrigued? That's only the beginning and its not all roses and sunshine. Enter murder, lies, and shady deals. Read it!!