ficcentral

Fic Central

Reading, writing, blogging, & design junkie.

{Review} Tangled Thing Called Love by Juliet Rosetti

Tangled Thing Called Love (Life and Love on the Lam #3) - Juliet Rosetti

Mazie and Ben are at it again, proving that the course of true love never does run smooth, especially when it involves a disappearing beauty queen, two holy terrors with a potato gun, and the coolest grandmother ever to grace a farm.

Now back in her hometown and tasked with babysitting her nephews, Mazie doesn’t expect her maybe sometimes sort of boyfriend Ben to show up at the door.  He’s determined to win her back, even if he’s not entirely sure why he lost her in the first place, but nothing with Mazie is ever simple or easy.  In fact, it’s about to get crazy in the best possible way.

The Verdict: If ever I was in love with a series…  I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book, though I’m a more than a little pissed that I didn’t come across the chance for an ARC to read before the release date.  Thank God for Amazon pre-orders.

Mazie’s life hasn’t ceased to be an absolutely wild adventure.  With prison behind her and a stay out in her podunk hometown ahead of her, you’d think she wouldn’t be a trouble magnet.  But then again, that just wouldn’t be Mazie.  From her crazy nephews to the catty pageant queens to the werewolf attack (yes, werewolf, though nothing about the story is supernatural), I loved every second of it.  Laugh out loud funny, crazy suspenseful, and 100% sexy, the delivery is flawless, and quirky, clumsy Mazie is just as loveable and entertaining as always. The clever mystery wrapped up in an absolutely insane small town beauty pageant is beyond brilliant, and while I’d normally be rolling my eyes at a couple who can’t seem to get their relationship straight after two previous books, there’s something delightful in the awful communication skills Ben and Mazie have.

I can’t even explain how much I love Mazie and her crazy adventures.  Even the scenes that should be terrifying are simply hilarious, infused with a fantastic sense of humor that only Juliet Rosetti can pull off so perfectly!  So yes, if you enjoy reading at all, want something fun and quirky and romantic, and are looking for a lighthearted, quick read, you just have to pick up this series.

centralpickshijackedbyysar

Source: http://ficcentral.com/central-picks/book-review/review-tangled-thing-called-love-by-juliet-rosetti